Fork in the Road

...because there's more than one route to the next point on the map.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Hearts and Flowers and stuff


Happy Valentine's Day!! ...Even if you did break down and buy the socks that sing" you are my sunshine", which I am proud to say I did not. If someone hasn't sent you flowers by noon, rush right out, and purchase your favorites for your desk, or for your dinner table. No need to deny yourself because someone in your life wasn't thoughtful of the significance of blooms. Hey, I'll likely have to buy my own, so don't feel bad. My Cowboy Man did good this year, but he rarely thinks to the flower aspect. No problem. Tomorrow all the great candy will be on sale, and that's just the little present that makes me thankful for the retail holiday we find ourselves in. Actually, on the diet, there's no chocolate allowed, but I can look and drool in the store. Besides, the 16 lbs I've lost serve as the inspiration!!

Enjoy the day of love, and either be thankful it's over soon, and that it's the one day you can wear pink and red together, and not be quiet so fashionally incorrect!!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I ate enough chocolate for the two of us. It was a sacrifice, but I was glad to do it for an Internet friend.

    – Texas T-bone

     

Post a Comment

<< Home