Fork in the Road

...because there's more than one route to the next point on the map.

Monday, January 30, 2006

list of randoms

Well, at least all the vitamin C and disinfectant is working. All but a few sniffles are gone now. Good thing. Another week with lots to do.
It's almost February. Time to get out the pink and red cards, and hope for flowers, right? Nah. Time to think about NOT skipping yoga class. Weekly update on the crazy diet? t- minus 6 pounds. Is that from being near death sick? Probably, but it's good motivation just the same.
Latest news? Remember Baby Jessica? The kid who fell in the well 18 years ago. She got married this weekend. Not huge news, but news to make fun of. What kind of issues does a girl have after being the kid in the hole? Oh, and news that I love? Tom Cruise named for his acting skills! HA HA.
I sound like a gossip columnist. Not my intent. I'm just mixing Monday morning catch-up and coffee this morning. Maybe it's the lingering effects of that damn Niquil. I love the stuff, I do, but it's 9:00 and I feel a bit sluggish.
I'm loving Joe's post about a vacation. I've yet to decorate the office space, so maybe I'll throw some sand on the floor, and a beach towel over the chair. Better yet, let's have some cocktails for lunch and call it good.

oh, and the naggin bother, though still a bit of a worry, is working it's self out. We'll see how it goes.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger Joe said…

    The nagging bother...hahahaha.

    6 pounds is great! And I hope you're starting to feel better after being attacked by the flu of death.

    You sound great and it's been wonderful to be able to keep in touch more regularly.

    Keep on keepin on my love. And as for that vacation...oh man! I TOTALLY hear ya!

    Have a wonderful day!

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nobody ever sends me flowers on V Day. :-(

    Usually, if I have a "nagging bother" it's time to increase my fiber intake. Hope yer 100 percent soon. little lady!

    – texas t-bone

     
  • At 10:00 AM, Blogger Christa said…

    HAHA, fiber!! Good one. It's all good

     

Post a Comment

<< Home