Fork in the Road

...because there's more than one route to the next point on the map.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

The quiet road

It's sad that on the first day, first post, the beginning.... I should feel un-ispired today. So why not wit till I am inspired? It's like my workout routine for the new year...I have to start, whether I feel it or not, because I know that in the end, it will pay off. I had some good encouragement as well. My dear friend said it was a good idea to branch from the road I had been on, just as my life has done, and to continue traveling, even if I travel alone. They were wise words. So, my journey continues, with changes no doubt, but with the knowledge that I must keep moving, because I can't just stop the whole parade because I'm uncertain where the road leads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home