Fork in the Road

...because there's more than one route to the next point on the map.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

where am I?

Is it Thursday already? Where did my week go? The bags under my eyes would be the sign that I've been at work alot this week. I missed yoga last night, damn it. Sigh. My saving grace this morning.....Coffeemate's Creme Brulee coffee creamer. It is heaven.
On the complete opposite, the disappointment of the Grammy's last night. SPARE ME. I think Joe should add this to his list of things that just "put a burr in my saddle", though he wouldn't exactly put it that way. I don't have time to gripe about fat singers, loud mouth lets-prove-a-point jackasses, aka Black Eyed Peas, or black leather gloves that didn't go. Country music was poorly represented. Terri Hatcher's dress? I didn't think it was so bad. I've seen worse. Like Mariah. I'm surprised there wasn't a "wardrobe malfunction".
OK, enough about that. I feel weird today. I took my Airborne, but it's like I'm hot, then cold. I just got over being sick, I take my vitamins, I work out, what the hell?
My concern about the work issue? Well, it's resolving itself. The bull-in-the-china-cabinet partner they had lined up for me has now been replaced with a much more desirable canidate. Looks like the honey wins!! For the next week, I"m sleeping as late as I possibly can. Morning show starts soon, and then it's work at 5:30 am. I'll miss my sleep, dearly.
I gotta get to work...toodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home