Fork in the Road

...because there's more than one route to the next point on the map.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

damn that puppy fever


first Joe, then T-Bone, getting new dogs...it's killing me. I've been wanting a dog, and I think I'm finally at the point to make it happen. I just want to make sure I'm not too busy to give the love and attention that the new baby needs. I think I'm trying a new breed this time around. Enough with the cattle dogs. I think I just want a pet, not a farm dog, especially since I'm not on the farm anymore.

----Here's the one I'm in love with right now

2 Comments:

  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger Joe said…

    Oh man! Puppy fever is the worst! Cuz there is no cure. Other than actually getting the puppy!

    I'm here to talk to you about it. I'm sure you'll go through a lot of the same obstacles that I did.

    My family is in town again this weekend, but I promise that I'll call you next week and we'll wax philosophic! And then you can FINALLY tell me the gossip! I hate putting off gossip.

    Have a wonderful weekend my love!

     
  • At 3:50 PM, Blogger Christa said…

    I have no doubt we'll catch up soon! Have fun with the fam

     

Post a Comment

<< Home