Fork in the Road

...because there's more than one route to the next point on the map.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

blah

well, I know it's been over a week since I've posted, but there hasn't really been anything that exciting to talk about. Life is good with the puppy, Gerdie, and work is always busy. Minus that, I'm realizing that I'm sleeping alot of the other time. SAD. I did have to go out for one of my favorite holidays, St Pat's. I love wearing all green, getting out the tacky t-shirts about green beer, adn my favorite "Even if I were Irish, I wouldn't let you kiss me" oh that's a classy shirt. I haven't been out in a while, but has a really good time. Ended up at a resturant called Little Chicago. It was a classy crowd, not some shot-guzzling-keroke-singing joint I'm used to. (OH, and I didn't wear the t-shirt listed above, thankfully) I'm actually at work on this Saturday, and while I want to pay attention to what's on mydesk today, it's not working very well. Not having gone out in while, I'm moving slower than usual today.
Hope there's something exciting to blog about this next week!!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger Joe said…

    You're so cute! I hope you had the best St. Pat's ever. I got your message and it warmed my heart. I'll give you a call this weekend to check in and share some love.

    Miss talking to you my lovely!

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm too old for green beer. Isn't THAT sad?

    – T-bone

     

Post a Comment

<< Home