Fork in the Road

...because there's more than one route to the next point on the map.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Serendipity

Serendipity is the effect by which one accidentally discovers something fortunate, especially while looking for something else entirely.

This singular definition can sum up my entire life up to this point. When looking for something, be it the idealism in my post collegic years, the chance to prove that I was the person I knew I could be, or taking necessary steps to survive and pay the bills, there are always the good things along the way that make the journey as great as the destination. Today, I know I am where I am suppose to be. My life is just what I was looking for.

I can't wait to see the things I wasn't looking for.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Serendipity can definitely keep us all on our toes. Not all of it is good, unless you like surprises!

     
  • At 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Serendipity is something I haven't had a chance to experience. I guess it's never too late.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home