Fork in the Road

...because there's more than one route to the next point on the map.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

spring in the air


I thought spring was here, then snow arrives. I love Texas!






I love Texas in the spring especially. I've been back here a year this past month, and as I sit here this afternoon, with sunshine blazing through the open windows , the dogs playing in the yard, I think back at what a year its been. It has been a busy one, getting establisthed, starting a new life. I'm now on the course of slowing down a bit, enjoying more margaritas on patios, and more cookouts with friends.

I start a new job tomorrow, one very simliar to the one I've had all this past year, just a different place. I am excited about more money, new opportunites. I will get more time to ride my bike, which I love to do, more time for a life.

My birthday rolls around this weekend. It tends to be a time of reflection, time to make sure life is on the course I want, and to access what needs to be changed. I seem to be starting off rather well, with a better job in tow, and a great Texas summer ahead!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    aaaah....summer. I can't wait. I'm so envious that you get a head start on that. We still have a ton of snow on the ground and revel in the 45 degrees. Sounds like 2008 has a ton of good things in the pipeline for you. That's great!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home