Fork in the Road

...because there's more than one route to the next point on the map.

Monday, April 16, 2007

my flower

between the hail, and the snow from last week, there are few, if any, wildflowers left to cheer the drivers these days. Cheer is exactly what we could use as I watch the news this evening, and am served another reminder that life is fleeting, and so precious. It came as such a vivid reminder, that I just wanted to stick around the house tonight, cooking dinner, listening to some music, and tossing the ball for Gertie. I am overwhelmingly grateful tonight for the life that I have, that I didn't lose someone I love today, that I have hope for tomorrow.

I wish I could put that feeling into some sort of visual representation. I would put it along every highway, street, roadways, so that someone in traffic, or on their way to work could see it, and feel that same.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The wildflowers will come back. They have too much of an important job to do to be gone for long.

    - T-bone

     

Post a Comment

<< Home