Fork in the Road

...because there's more than one route to the next point on the map.

Sunday, May 04, 2008

thoughts from the corner of my mind

I believe in you
I believe that you will see the situation clearly, even if it's not today.
I believe that you are the great person I see underneath the pain and the uncertainty that plagues you today.
I believe that you are trying to fill a void that is painful, that makes you question how the rest of your life will turn out.
I believe that we have time. I believe that you can keep looking for something to fill that void, but that I will still be waiting to hold your hand. Don't look for other things too hard, I don't want something harmful to you making you forget.
I believe that you will see the truth, that you will see the worth that I see, that you will let yourself love again.
and when you do, I will be there

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home