Fork in the Road

...because there's more than one route to the next point on the map.

Friday, July 28, 2006

summer

Well, after all this time, I finally feel like I've gotten caught up on all sleep, laundry and paperwork!
Then, I looked up all the sudden, and I realized that summer is almost over. What happened to it? I guess I got busy with work.
So, today, it's a top 10 list of things still to do this summer.

1. go to the drive in movies
2. camp again
3. raft more
4. skinny dip more
5. eat ice cream till I can't move
6. drink more beer on the patio
7. make out down by the creek
8. sun bathe and nap with a cool drink
9.lay out by a pool with friends and laugh
10. watch the stars

I'm off to catch the good moments I might have missed

2 Comments:

  • At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those are all things I'd like to do, but as for myself I will have to forgo some of the skinny dipping after eating all that ice cream and drinking all that beer. I don't want to get a ticket for obstructing the sun.

    Have a good rest o' summer. It ain't over until after my birthday (Labor Day weekend), so there's still time.

    – Texas T-bone

     
  • At 5:01 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    It might be interesting if you combine all of these into one event.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home