Fork in the Road

...because there's more than one route to the next point on the map.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

the joy of summer

a whole month later, it's half way through summer, and I'm back on location. This time it's lasted most of June, and we're into July with it. Basically the run down is putting 8 people in a Dodge truck, the last one to be left in the truck wins it. We're down to 4 contestants, 18 days in, and no end in sight. So every day, we drive to the car dealership, torture the 4 people left, and pray they go home soon. Between the smell, the flies and the trash (whatever goes in the truck, stays in the truck) it's about all I can take. It's a short entry because I'm a bit frazzled, and feel like I stink like the truck. I'm going to take another shower....please let them leave soon.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You know, I have a 1998 Dodge Ram (we'll be trying to sell in a month or so) that I try to keep smelling really, really good. Maybe one of the losers will want it?

    – T-bone

     
  • At 4:55 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Maybe they are truck lovers?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home