Fork in the Road

...because there's more than one route to the next point on the map.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

the channels of my fortune..

Today’s romance horoscope: (from Glamour.com)

What your love life needs is some pointless adventure. So go out with someone you know is all wrong for you, but who is ever so charming and adorable. What's life without a little mischief? (Answer: extremely dull.)

wow..who comes up with this shit? Whoever it is..I LOVE IT!

oh, and my fortune cookie message today?
"The next few days are a lucky time for you. You can take a chance"

Not bad for a day when the spring solstice has occured and it's snowing outside. Yeah, I know, there are many places in the country that will still have snow for a while, but I live in Texas. The place where bluebonnets have already starting blooming, and I've layed out by a pool already this year.

But appearantly, craziness is the word of the day!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home